OPTIMUS renews its anti-vandal and weatherproof SIP intercoms with improved performance.
The new OPTIMUS SIP intercoms, EP-44SIP and EP-44SIPH models, maintain the format of their predecessors and their high audio quality, and add some improvements and more features. They are equipment designed to be incorporated in information points, in ATMs or ticket sales, in the control of barriers, in elevators and in general in the accesses to buildings of any type. Additionally, the EP-44SIPH model complies with the requirements of the Spanish Technical Building Code for refuge areas, and is also suitable as a general help call point.
The most important features of these equipments are:
- Sturdy metal front, stainless steel.
- Metallic call button, anti-vandal and lighting for immediate location.
- Security screws with special key included.
- Protection against dust and water IP65 (with CS-EP box).
- IK10 anti-vandal protection
- Variety of audio codecs to select the most suitable.
- Noise reducer and echo canceller.
- Call tone in progress.
- Acoustic warning of open door.
- Microphone and speaker volume adjustment.
- Call transfer to a second number.
- Double Ethernet WAN/LAN connection.
- Direct connection to computer.
- Redundant connection to the server: if the first fails, it connects to the second.
- Two configurable output relay contacts: door opening, call signaling, conversation...
- Powered by PoE or 12 V DC (power supply included).
- Available plastic embedding box (for interiors) for normal walls or false partition walls.
- Available metal mounting boxes (outdoors) for surface or recessed installation.
And the EP-44SIPH model also incorporates the following accessibility features:
- Large red SOS letters, easily distinguishable from a great distance.
- Pre-recorded reassuring message indicating call in progress.
- Word SOS in braille to help identify the call button.
- Induction loop for people with hearing disabilities.