Railway station PA systems not only emit low-volume background music in station foyers, common areas and stores, but also play an essential role in broadcasting announcements of train arrivals and departures. OPTIMUS provides adequate solutions in Public Address, Voice Alarm and Intercom for this type of enclosure.
Adverse acoustics on platforms, where noise levels are high and variable, require PA systems based on studies and simulations in order to determine the right type, number, location and power of speakers, and the audio processing necessary for proper intelligibility. OPTIMUS systems not only fulfil these requirements, but also integrate with other systems in the station, using the infrastructure of the data network if necessary, and forming part of the global safety, evacuation and voice alarm system.
- Centralized and distributed systems.
- Zoning capacity and messages priority management.
- Full range of sound points.
- Documentation: plans, block diagrams, acoustic studies ...
- Access from analog telephony and/or using SIP protocol.
- Automatic volume control using noise sensors.
- Integration with other security systems in the venue.
- Intercom: call, talk, control & open.
- Intercom kits for counters.
- Induction loops for the hearing impaired.