Public address and voice alarm system, designed according to EN 54, composed of 500 W RMS class D amplifiers with six loudspeakers zones selection and microphonic desks for remote control of the system. NOVA system complies with the specifications of the EN 54 standard and monitors the power units, loudspeaker lines, microphones and pre-recorded messages. For more installation security the equipment can be looped, with a length of up to 600 m: if a cable is disconnected, the system does not stop and continues working.
- Main Amplifier with 500 W RMS power unit.
- Expandible with slave amplifiers (500 W, 6 zones).
- Each amplifier has 6 audio inputs, 8 input contacts, and 8 output contacts.
- Each amplifier has 6 A/B outputs for speakers, with individual volume.
- Handheld microphone (firemen) on the front panel of the main unit.
- Emergency mode: alert and evacuation.
- The system supports up to 32 microphonic desks.
- Programmable keys in microphonic desks: zone selection, music, messages...
- Amplifiers & microphonic desks are interconnected using CAT 5E / CAT 6 (straight) cable and RJ45 connectors.
- The configuration and control program records all system events.